Monday, February 20, 2012

OMG I'm blogging again.

It's been years since I wrote anything here XD I was supposed to make a blog for my friends to read when I moved but I forgot. Then my sister made one for herself in tumblr, and told me I should do the same. But it ended up forgotten, as was expected. And now again, a friend complaining that if I'm not online she never hears from me, forced me to, well... write again. Since this account has been active for years and I don't have to work on the bloody html again, I'll just come back to blogspot and leave tumblr to burn in hell.

Where to start... hmm... Well, most of you already know I moved to Spain like four months ago or so, to study traditional and digital illustration. Cool, aye? I mean, the illustration part, not the Spain part :P Madrid is nice, haven't been able to see much of the city yet. Colmenar is nice too, in the mountains and colder than in Buenos Aires, which for me is like heaven. It snowed too little for my liking, only three times and for about an hour. And sadly, even with -6 in the mornings, it has started to feel too warm ._.

Mostly, my time here has been chaotic. Between paperwork for the residence, studying and adjusting to this country I haven't had much time to do anything else. I taught english for a while until I couldn't stand it anymore. Specially after a 40 something year old started taking lessons with me and scared me off.
Now, since I have plans of moving in with my friend Ana, I've been looking for a job again. We hope to move as soon as next month. But who knows what might happen.

For now, I'll say good bye.

Cheers!

M



No comments: