Friday, February 24, 2012

Wow, new post!!

Weeeelll! Who would have imagined? Here I am, writing again after what... three days or so? A little more than that I think...

Anyway, I have a good reason to be writing: MEN.

That awful and pathetic excuse for a... creature? Actually, I shouldn't be blaming the male gender, but the entire human race. This is more about respect.

So, this is how the story began:

Yesterday was the first Saturday I left home for more than just a walk. I went to a huge park called Retiro, with my friend Carolina and her friend Elena. So, we walked around, watched the performers doing silly things... I spotted some handsome foreigners : D (yeah, Spanish guys aren't handsome at all) and drooled at some goths and lolitas walking around and ended up feeling a little annoyed, because it seems my new hairstyle catches too much the eyes of strangers.

We staid there for about an hour, until Caro said we should go to the centre of the city. So, we took the metro to Sol, totally squeezed between strangers because it was so fucking full! It's been about... I don't know.. 8 months since I had to experience such a thing. Luckily, we only had to endure it for two stations, and at the third we hopped off the metro.

Well, we walked around Sol for a bit until Caro got tired and we went to have dinner... My first meal of the day OMG!

All was cool, we chatted, we ate. Not many interesting things to tell about that. So, we ate and left for the metro station again. And here's where it actually started:

We hopped in, it was full again but not so much to have to be glued to each other. As I usually do, I looked around a little at the people around us, and noticed two guys, one latin american guy (I think) and the other was a random black guy. They were talking in english, something that caught my attention, but not for more than 3 minutes, since I was more concentrated on what Carolina was saying. Everything was ok until the black guy tried to say something to me, and I didn't understand a shit, so I asked the other guy in english what it was that they needed. But as soon as I asked, the black guy disappeared and I was left talking to that stupid man, who only wanted to ask me out. I wish I could have been in a more Salander mood mode, because I realized being polite to these people doesn't work. He kept asking for my address, my name, where I'm from. He wanted me to invite him to my place and then go partying... what the fuck?!

Thankfully, Caro understands enough of english to get my words when I asked to get off the metro. We waited for the next train, hoping nothing else would happen... however, I seem to have really bad luck. I got to the bus station, to my stop and noticed three guys staring at me like I was from another planet. I ignored them and it was working until the bus driver opened the doors and we got in. Leaving aside the compliments on my leather jacket, which was the only good thing those guys could say, the rest was a nightmare. The three of them sat in front of me, and one turned around to look at me and started asking questions... again I tried to be polite, but I was freaking out and wishing someone would rescue me xD Impossible thing though.

I ended up telling the guy to go fuck himself. Oh, they were drunk, btw. Bad side was that I couldn't take my usual nap on the bus, and when I got off on my stop, one of the guys kept staring at me again.. had to send him to hell...

All of this resulted on me having nightmares at night, and waking up at 4.30 to turn the lights on because I was scared. Stupid me.

I'm tired of men... sooooooooooooooo very tired.

Useless they are... -.-

Well, cheerio!

-M




No comments: